Tips to Keeping Your Lenses Clean:
- Do not use alcohol or ammonia based products on your lenses, as these can damage the special coatings on your lens.
- When cleaning your lenses use an anti-glare safe lens cleaner that is not alcohol based.
- Paper towels, Kleenex, and your shirt should be avoided as the fibers can be abrasive which may scratch your lenses.
- Use a clean micro fiber cloth to clean your lenses, as a dirty microfiber cloth can end up just spreading around the oils and dirt (your lenses will look foggy).
- To clean your microfiber cloth you can hand wash it with some gentle soap or throw it in with your next load of laundry.
- You should wash your lenses once a week by applying a small drop of mild dish soap to each lens while rinsing under warm water.
- For daily cleaning, apply a small amount of lens cleaner on each side of both lenses, then use your clean microfiber cloth to wick away any dirt and oils.